thebloggessMy sister and I found the seals and now we want to be them.
- ckc07You're in my city!! Welcome
- anbmommy2Is the La Jolla Cove?
- hunnybadger0404You want to be them until you smell them.
- nico_puffThey are the best! They make me so happy. 😍
- marisa372Except when they get chased by sharks and whales!
- darthdelanieI love how the farthest one can clearly be seen to snarl "goddammit!" As the waves roll in again.
- the.things.you.saidQuite the life.
- winkingfoxfinkingwoxThis reminds me of the Vonnegut book, Galapagos.
- momitforwardSeals are mesmerizing.
- thingamabrarianThey really have life figured out
- amyaddsthey look so fricken happy
- ecstaticraccoon_88They should be part of The Bloggess Tribe's mascots. Because they are so good at being lazy. That's how you counter anxiety. Just lay around doing nothing.
- amanda_npeThat one near the water squirming when the wave hits them... that one's me.
- ksbrodisThe SELKIES!
- kimberlydiI'll be there at the end of May this year. Did you catch the SD Zoo?
- sallynoelleLa Jolla!! Or as I used to call it when I lived there, La Holla!!! I'm so sad I missed you. I live in the Bay Area now and couldn't get my chronically ill body to get down there. Not enough spoons. 😢
- taylor.joanLa Jolla is beautiful.
- marthaann53Ahhh La Jolla coves. ❤
- kit.miller@thebloggess La Jolla is the BEST for snorkel and seals and kayaks and swimming - I love it!! Seriously though, how bad is that seal smell?
- snartziI'm pretty sure that one on the right is just me in a Speedo.
Log in to like or comment.