mommy.diaryIt took me a few tries but I finally have this baby wearing thing down and these ring slings are a life saver. Baby D is really curious and squirmy but when I wear him he stays put for a long time. It makes breastfeeding easy too! 🍼
Today on the blog I post my style tips for breastfeeding mothers. Think wrap dresses, dusters and nursing tanks for layering. Tap for sources. Link in bio👆🏼http://liketk.it/2qLJf #liketkit @liketoknow.it #mywildbird #babywearing #babywearingmomma .
(Thanks @brae.and.rou for the recommendation! 😘)
- fashionsensoredLove your feed! 📷😍
- millionaire_nannyAlways good pictures 🙌
- fondlyfelixGreat photo mama
- firstname.lastname@example.org the perfect element of a cardigan...the coverage!! 😜 Love it lady!! 💕
- dasrozoPrefect and you are rockin this mom life!
- kristrangeWill he sleep in the sling too? Vs the carrier?
- mommy.diary@kristrange yes he does. The carrier works well too. I'd say the diff is this feels softer against ur body and more natural? But carriers have better back support
- email@example.com yeah I get it now. I also had to break it in too. I love it!
- mommy.diary@happilylindsey girl u gotta try ring slings. I think its easier than wraps. Its good to have both this and carrier imo. Its a life saver!
- firstname.lastname@example.org I'm thinking I need a ring sling for SURE!!! Especially because I'm not sure how to wear Charley when & if I get pregnant again! A ring sling seems to be the best option for that. Plus....it seems to totally makes breastfeeding easier!
- original_good_goodsSo cute !!
- missstephaniebThis is so adorable! You're pulling it off :)
- toastncandyI loved wearing my kids in a wrap.
- strollerinthecityHow cute is this. I wish this was around for my Little's!
- thatmamaloveLove the ring sling!!
- projectmotherhoodI love baby wearing! Unfortunately Blakes gotten a little too big to do it all day long like I used to.
- _thevintageblonde_I love baby wearing!
Log in to like or comment.