clumsykristelLotta bobbles and wobbles, but I did some practise stitching to ease myself back into #FMQ and to test this blue thread on brown. It's not looking too bad, though I do need practice. Trying out some ideas from @becraftsy classes by @afewscraps #wildquilting and @angelafmq #smallchangesbigvariety
- jt_quiltingThat's beautiful you did a wonderful job 💕
- hotpinkquiltsYeah, I think this looks totally fierce!
- urun2bfitLove this
- cindy6124I love the blue on the brown.
- clumsykristel@cindy6124 I love it too.. such a great combo!
- clumsykristel@madbury13 @urun2bfit @cathyeric Thanks!!
- clumsykristel@jt_quilting Thank you! I'm enjoying getting back to doing some FMQ!
- clumsykristel@hotpinkquilts Thanks! I'm trying to figure out what to do with this practice piece because I'm liking it enough to save it for... something.. I don't know what, but something
- daydreamsofquiltsLooks fantastic!
- angelafmqLooking great!! I especially like the blie thread on the tan....so pretty!
- afewscrapsSo graceful! And that was totally the right thread choice!
- clumsykristel@daydreamsofquilts Thanks!
- clumsykristel@afewscraps Thanks! I really like the blue on brown (though it sure does show the mistakes 😁)
- clumsykristel@angelafmq Thanks! It does show the mistakes a lot, but it's so pretty I don't mind too much
- angelquiltsWow! Look at you go girl!!! Great job!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🎊🎉
- babymamajLooks great! I like the blue on the tan.
- looneylobstergirlLooks great! Love the color combo 😍
- nanaofckaI'm pretty impressed, I think you are very good at FMQ.
- hdavis3712Great job...Love the blue and brown....
Log in to like or comment.