Starting with a simple lunch in honor of the Spring Equinox. As we move into spring, we are moving into vata season. You want to focus on sweet, sour and salty flavored while emphasizing the qualities of wet, heavy and warm. This will keep the characteristics of vata- dry, light & cold-?in balance. --------------------------
The sweet potato 🥔 is great to pacify the vata, especially smothered in a little ghee. The salad with organic Bragg Pomegranate Vinaigrette? Okay not so good for vata & pitta but delicious 😋. The veggies and salad would have been better sautéed for vata. Pitta should avoid apple 🍎 cider vinegar which I need to consider as we move into warmer months in AZ!
#ayurvedafood #eatinghealthy #freshfood #keeplifesimple #plantbased #plantpowered #eatplants #plantpower #superfoods #nomeat #organicliving #consciousliving
- longevity.projectReal food ! 😋 love it
- constant_vamosI haven't had dinner yet and u just gave me an idea!
- ashleyzachar💙 💜 💚
- groundedgoldSo great✨
- carriehensley_com@sunshinewellnessyoga it was ❤️
- email@example.com I know- after your last post too!
- carriehensley_com@constant_vamos you don't have left overs 😂😂😂
- carriehensley_com@groundedgold 🙏🏾❤
- carriehensley_com@ashleyzachar 🙏🏾
- mayellaorganicsA healthy kind of naughty depending on Agni @carriehensley_com 😍✨
- carriehensley_com@mayellaorganics haha- so true!!!
Log in to like or comment.