eatliverunWe've been working hard in the garden lately, getting it all ready for summer! ☀️ I'm doing a few new things this year, like planting some flowers in my veggie bed, doing a grid system instead of rows and starting from seed for a few things. It's so fun to plan + dream of how it will all look in August and it's helping me see past the current dreary weather we are experiencing! #beaughfamilygarden #growyourgroceries
- jazzypereiraHi Jenna, love your blog. I am looking for some advice on low maintenence and easy to grow indoor veggies for my classroom. Hoping to teach the kids about where their food comes from...any suggestions?
- ilovemrmillerCan't wait to see!
- alynch23Could you do a blog post on how you come out on your grid system? Stupid interested and would love to see how you get it all together in the beds!!! Love having you back Jenna!!!
- averyqraleySeeing similar requests above but we are just learning to garden and have plans to start with herbs and flowers this summer and plant a veggie garden next summer hopefully! Would you consider doing a blog post on your gardening experience or some tips for beginners??
- lesalini8I live in Minnesota and starting my seeds inside is about the only way I can make it through winter!!
- christinamarilI love those little pots! What are they made of? Did you get them at a nursery? I'm working on a project to plant seeds with a playgroup I organize. Those little pots look much cuter than the cups I was planning on!
- jess5694Could you do a post about how to start a garden? I'm clueless but I really want to
- angelatstI love this!!!
- kloup91Cool Profile!☺😃
- julesruth14would love to see a garden plan post jenna!
Log in to like or comment.