ashruns100sToday on the blog I shared how I bounced back from a pretty rotten 100 miler last year (and all of the heath drama that came with it) via some simple nutrition changes! PS these jeans I'm wearing in the photo are from when I was a teenager! Ha ha! I talk about that too. Link in profile.👍🌱❤ #health #fitness #ultrarunning #nutrition #wellness #motivation
- ashruns100s@slyearwood that's awesome girl, keep it up!! It's hard not to eat poorly in this town surrounded by every rest. imaginable now! 😣😩
- ashruns100s@toritagg i def eat more on hard workout days, but struggle to eat a lot on easy days. But yeah my coach said I was eating too little. I constantly fight him on that one 😂🙈👉@theevanmethod
- ashruns100s@katarinakarinlewis thanks for following along. You know I love and appreciate it!!!! Happy to hear it could encourage you. Shoot me a msg if you have any questions as you progress!
- ashruns100s@skinnyrhodes thanks gurrrl! I FEEL great! Finally!!! 😘😘😘
- ashruns100s@kdubya75 🙌🙌👊
- ashruns100s@lindseypufall anytime! I'm sure he will do just fine! I tend to have catastrophic races, but I'm more an anomoly in that case. I was built for shorter faster stuff and my body is always fighting me with these long distance efforts! 😣😞 good luck to him!!÷
- caseyferrierLoved the blog post. I've been thinking a lot more about nutrition lately and I realize that I have to do something different. This certainly helped me with some perspective! Thanks Ash!
- _cmjacksonDang! You look fab, mama! 🔥🔥🔥
- lindseypufall@ashruns100s you sound like me. I don't really want to do over a half marathon. But then I look at all the trail races and think I could do that. My husband has run lots of marathons (2-Bostons) and gradually got into ultras- 50ks, 100ks, 50 milers and now his first 100. 🤞🏼
- lindsayrunsabqSo good!!! The connection with nutrition/training is where the magic happens. It's a bummer nutrition isn't more encouraged in "training plans". So glad you've found something that makes you feel (and look) amazing. 😊💪🏼
- freelacedYou look amazing, and more importantly you feel amazing! It's always nice when we can resolve health issues by just changing our eating habits! A wholesome approach to health is better than unnecessary drugs. I love your approach to nutrition and will have to borrow it for myself! Looking forward to seeing what these changes bring to you, long term 👊🏼
- ashruns100s@caseyferrier thanks for reading , casey! I think you'll be really happy you made a change. It's so worth it.
- ashruns100s@_cmjackson haha thanks girl!😘😘
- ashruns100s@lindsayrunsabq thanks a ton Lindsay!😘 Yeah I agree! Thankfully, it looks as though the nutrition/training combo mindset is becoming more prevalent and encouraged!
- ashruns100s@freelaced thanks sooo much! 😘 I agree girl! It's crazy. I didn't write it in there, but I was encouraged to do this also bc my daughter. She was on a TON of meds for asthma/allergies for years, but we switched her to a (mostly) vegan diet and she improved almost overnight. It was wild. I thought--- hmmm might be something to that! Thx again for reading.
- kmhill4Enjoyed the new blog! Glad you are in a good place in your life. I'm registered for my first half marathon in April!
- blenderbros💪 💪 💪
- workout_dannisTerrific :)
- jeff_green_runKilling it!! 👊
- trailheroKeep it up!
Log in to like or comment.