superugly"Did you know a young boy drowned the year before those two others were killed? The counselors weren't paying any attention... They were making love while that young boy drowned. His name was Jason."
As we near the last week of flashback stackers, I get to post about my bro, Jason Voorhees. Jason 7, 8, 9, and 10 are so terrible, like historically unwatchable. But I do have a soft spot for Manhattan and X, cause they pass over normal and go to bizarrely good. I always loved Baghead Jason and kind of wish they'd do an homage to him, maybe in any remakes. I am very excited to play the new Friday the 13th game, what I've seen has looked brilliant.
- maxxsterlingNo way. New Blood is awesome.
- superugly@maxxsterling maybe if the actress playing Jean Grey wasn't so effing awful..
- maxxsterlingYeah. She's no Sansa Stark... but Bernie's in it!!!
- superugly@maxxsterling is 7 where the sheriff/dad gets bent in half? Cause that's a pretty great kill.. which one has the kids in the cabin watching Jason walking around? That's a good scene also
- superugly@maxxsterling Bernie is the psych right? You see how much I've watched it.. I can barely remember it.
- maxxsterling@superugly that's VI
- paulanthonyphotosI love Manhattan, even though it's terrible. Lol
- maxxsterling@superugly watch it again. It has some good kills.
- superugly@maxxsterling see! That's why 6 is one of the best!
- superugly@paulanthonyphotos I love Manhattan, it's so crazy.. I love how, apparently, Crystal Lake connects to the ocean. The end where he turns into the kid is AMAZEBALLS!!!
- superugly@maxxsterling I will, for you I will..
- maxxsterling@superugly I like VI. It's funny.
- chemix00Any chance you're taking stacker commissions?
- superugly@chemix00 I am.. shoot me a DM
Log in to like or comment.