emmadrewinfoI'm dreaming of Disney. Or actually, heading to Orlando for sun, swimming and delicious food. Disney are releasing their free dining next month and I am STUCK. It's my 30th in February. On one hand I adore Disneyworld...but on the other there's not much new to see apart from Rivers of Light. We'll be in Orlando for a week over Thanksgiving (just one day at Magic Kingdom), and I just can't decide whether to go for Disney for my 30th. We WILL be going to Orlando, there's no question about that 😎. The free dining offer usually means one main meal, one quick service meal and one snack every day, plus $200 spending money. But of course staying at Disney is pricey. Or we could rent a private villa and have naps by the pool every day 🤷🏻♀️ This is complete first world problems, I know! What would you do? Disney Disney Disney, or a more chilled out holiday in a villa? #disneyworld #magickingdom #sunshine #orlando #florida #30thbirthday #birthday #disneyfreedining
- sharron_wall1We always prefer a villa but honestly why don't you spend a couple of days at Clearwater in a hotel? Lovely lazy days away from the maddening crowds xx
- feeneyfoofoo@emmadrewinfo pandora!
- laurenjadepottsIs it too much effort to do half and half? 😁 Get the best of both worlds 🙌🏼
- stephmillardI prefer the convenience of having your own villa & being able to have some lazier days by the pool, you could always go to a Disney park on your bday so you're still spending it in Disney, just not the whole holiday? I also like someone's suggestion above about heading to Clearwater, I would personally recommend St Pete's Beach & the Guy Harvey Outpost hotel - right on the beach with lots of nice restaurants & bars in walking distance! @ghoutpost
- emmadrewinfo@hakzvideos that sounds so sexy right now. Napping by the pool in the sun is my favourite
- emmadrewinfo@rach_px Disney?
- emmadrewinfo@xd4ni3ll38x ahhh I bet that was amazing
- emmadrewinfo@beckyalyssa and you know how much BBW shopping I need to do! Ps I love everything so much!
- emmadrewinfo@sharron_wall1 good idea!
- emmadrewinfo@laurenjadepotts it's a bit of effort, but not the end of the world! Good idea
- rach_pxYes!! You have to be at the magic kingdom, watching the fireworks on your 30th 🙌🏻🙌🏻 There is no other answer.. in my opinion 🙊👑 @emmadrewinfo xx
- emmadrewinfo@stephmillard Disney is so expensive for one day. It's like over £100 when a 14 day ticket is £280 I think. I'll take a look at that hotel, it sounds great
- ourdaybydesignWe always do a villa; last time we went for 16 nights and still did 10 days at the Disney parks but had our own pool etc which was fab.
- stephmillard@emmadrewinfo yes I totally agree, Disney isn't a cheap option however you do it but thought going to the park just for 1 day may be a compromise! The Guy Harvey hotel is genuinely what I consider my 'happy place', i have lots of pics on my instagram if you scroll through & if you have any questions just ask!
- emmadrewinfo@rach_px I wanted to book the Polynesian, can you imagine watching the fireworks from the beach there 😍
- rach_pxPlease please please do that.. how magical!!! You neeeeed to! You're such a Disney girl I don't think it would be right if it wasn't somehow a apart of your special day 😍 @emmadrewinfo
- beckyalyssaSo glad to hear it all arrived safely! 😉
- hakzvideos@emmadrewinfo mine too! Haven't done it for years tho 😢😢
- mrsflems1@emmadrewinfo total get what you mean! We are off in September with the free DDP. I had considered booking for next year again but we have decided to give it a miss for a few years and hopefully return once Star Wars and Toy Story are completed! Don't want to lose the magic.
- emmadrewinfo@mrsflems1 this is a good idea!
Log in to like or comment.