gingertakesphotosWorking from home today, setting a zillion snaps. 1) I love the Snap Source SnapSetter. 2) My neighbors are definitely gonna murder me.
- fabrictragicThat's cool... so you don't need to premake a hole for each one?
- gingertakesphotos@marillawalker Haha, it's pretty clunky but sadly my chief cinematographer wasn't on hand! 😂
- gingertakesphotos@sewjeanmargaret Isn't it easy?
- gingertakesphotos@jusipra I probably should invest in one! I don't usually use these but if I do more of this sort of thing I probably will. It's much slower than a press, that's for sure.
- gingertakesphotos@fabrictragic Nope!
- gingertakesphotos@_measuretwice That sounds SO ANNOYING!
- jusipra@gingertakesphotos by the way I "control" the snap from moving by sticking a pencil in the center of the snap before adding the next layer, makes sense? #gamechanger
- gingertakesphotos@jusipra Clever!!!
- bethmharleyWoah! That is AMAZING! I always mess up snaps!
- gingertakesphotos@bethmharley I've never been able to get them right before this. I had pliers specifically for snaps and they were awful! Never lined up the pieces correctly!
- sewingwithdogsOmg 😱 this is AMAZING! I love snaps but I always bugger them up so badly I never use them! #rushingofftoseachtheinternets
- erniekdesignsI found these to be the best of the prong snaps. I have them in every size.
- gingertakesphotos@sewingwithdogs These are SO much easier to use! Let me know if they don't ship to Oz... I can send to you!
- gingertakesphotos@erniekdesigns They really are, and they're even cheaper than buying them from wawak!
- sewingwithdogs@gingertakesphotos thank you! That's so generous of you! I did find them and they do ship here! 👏🏼👏🏼#allthesnaps
- greengableslivecomauI have never seen these in OZ......
- funkbunnyI have one of these! It's the best.
- csewsCool! I will keep this in mind the next time I make something with snaps.
- reel_nick_adrian@gingertakesphotos when it starts, I'm like, "what is that?" Then the video goes on and I think, "oh no, no, Don't do it, NOOOOOO!" Then I think, "ohhh it wasn't real. Silly movie," before sleeping with the light on. Seriously though, what are you making?
- gingertakesphotos@reel_nick_adrian Heeheehee! These are covers to go over bar stools- they pull on and snap underneath the seat so that they can go on tightly.
Log in to like or comment.