johnmayerProud to endorse the Kirkland Signature guitar pedal. What does it do? It is a boost. And then another boost. That is all. There are other flashier pedals that do more nuanced things, but that's not what we're dealing with here. If you want your guitar signal to be louder, you just step on this. Does it have true bypass circuitry? I really can't imagine that it does, but if you feel compelled to ask that kind of question, this is probably not the pedal for you. It does what it says, and it does it adequately. Thank you @jhspedals for backing the #kirkboys culture. ⚪️⚫️🔺⚫️⚪️
- josephmpickardReminds me a bit of a Zvex 2-in-1 but with no master volume?
- laurwhalz@willyfungk #kirkboys
- btsharpeDig dat! Word!🎸💯💯🎶❤️1 louder!
- marie.carroll@alyssabrunsfree HES ONE OF US!!
- madjolls@makeitjolly kirkboys is back
- madjolls@bishopm2 kirkboys is back again
- timwhotimhu@jeremiahquizon Costco pedals mmmmm
- jeremiahquizon@timwhotimhu yes...I would buy...I already buy their vitamins. ;)
- _wassupnate@donsizzle hahaha
- alantvu@davidsdepot must cop
- davidsdepot@alantvu I could use it lol
- ayeceli18#karleeformayer #karleeformayer @karleeholden
- kennedywiebe@kevinyang0401 @midgeweeb
Log in to like or comment.