jodiechapmanphotographyOne year to the day since Beau was born and slipped away.
We get lost every day in the comings and goings of the Monday to Friday, the paying of bills, the missed deliveries, the slow moving queues - these things are necessary, and yet distract us from truly living, feeling, being.
More love, joy, beauty and tragedy was felt in that two hours of Beau's life than many feel in a lifetime. My sadness for his loss is nothing compared with my brave sister, but I will always remember how humbled I felt in that room, hiding behind my camera, watching him come into the world. I'm grateful for that experience - it distracted me from the distractions we create for ourselves, and for a moment, gave everything clarity.
Love the ones you love. Tell them.
This is not a drill.
- noree123Well said JODIE . Xo
- jenjarvis100You two sisters have a wonderful way with words. Beautiful expressions 💞💞
- thetravelgeekLove you Jodes ♡ Thank you for posting about him and giving him life. It's so wonderful to hear Beau talked about by others, it makes his existence less dreamlike and more real xxxx
- natasha_hurleyOh Jody and your sister. I cannot imagine the pain, horror and shock of loosing a little one. I guess I'm just a fellow photographer but this post resonated so much, I needed to send love. X
- lilymarlene1Love these words Jodie! And I love that you shared those beautiful photos with us too. It can't have been easy doing it but I'm glad you did!
- sethcarnillI don't really know what to say other than I can feel the pain and the joy and the gratitude... lots of love to you (all) x
- gillmbarnettSadly I can rarely put my feelings into words like my two daughters but I am proud of them both and have been feeling Jessica and Nathan's pain today as I thought about Beau's tragically short existence during the 2.5 hours he was here a year ago today. Looking forward to holding his lovely soft body again when Jehovah calls him, but this time with tears of joy xxxx
- emmalwatersAnother beautiful post! Yesterday little beau was in all of our hearts and minds xxxxx
- corrinaclaireBeautiful @jodiechapmanphotography ❤
- lilliputphotographyWhat beautiful words @jodiechapmanphotography . I remember when you posted these photographs last year, your family is so brave
- hesterphotowow 😶 this is so beautifully put - deepest sympathy to you all x
- blonde1smumLove this photo and your words so beautifully expressed Jodie. It so captures those precious moments when Jess & Nathan held their baby son Beau. The look of love just resonates through for all to see. Love to you all. Xx
Log in to like or comment.