fabhautemamaI don't talk much about some of our struggles. Do you see this happy child full of joy? She was so excited about making it through her first movie (Beauty and the Beast) at the theater. Just know I cried. I'm sharing how I prepped my sensory sensitive baby for our big day. Some of her outfit was a part of the prep. Children need our love and understanding. This moment captures just how good it is when we adjust so they can enjoy the simple things. #teamstriderite |ad|
- fabhautemama@mymommyvents girl I don't know when all of this happened. I'm in mama haze.
- fabhautemama@lashawnwiltz you want her?
- fabhautemama@pamelaldavis thanks darling
- fabhautemama@bluemom77 thank you
- fabhautemamaShe did. She won't stop talking about it or the sneakers. 😂🙄😂🙄
- fabhautemama@cnwesq 😘😘😘
- fabhautemama@lanxton_d always
- fabhautemama@honeycoatedqt thank you Tia. I learned from watching all of you 😘
- fabhautemama@camilly4lyfe thanks darling. I didn't know about the theaters until I did my research. It's amazing and so necessary. We need more.
- fabhautemama@alwayskindergarten thank you.
- fabhautemama@ms_johnson53 😘😘😘
- adayinmotherhoodLove her smile!
- sparklytiffSweet. I loved the movie. I went with girlfriends. My nugget has some sensory stuff too. He always thinks everything is too loud and bright. Dude straight walked out of Finding Dory 40 min. in like that was good 😂😂😫😫😫
- styledelegateWhat a cutie!!!!
- heysophistisheZoeee! 🤗 Can we talk about how tall she's getting? When did that happen? Everything's too loud to me and for my husband, everything's too bright. We drive each other nuts. Going over to the blog now.
- theeverydaymomlifeShe is so adorable!
- camilly4lyfeIt is! Now I'm going to look for one in my state. I have a friend who's kid has sensory issues!
- kifaayahThis picture is perfection!!!
- rattlesandheelsYay Zoe! I'm so happy she enjoyed it and made it through.
Log in to like or comment.