gabivalladaresWelcoming spring with a Lavender Panna Cotta recipe on the blog! It's topped with a Blackberry, Gin, & Rosemary syrup - and it is SO so good. Ps. You can find the lavender extract right at @surlatable! Happy first day of Spring! What spring recipes do you have on your list so far? 🌿
- gabivalladares@alicestable can you tell I'm excited for spring? 😅🙈
- gabivalladares@americanmadesupplyco thank you!
- asequinedlifeOmg this looks unreal!
- gabivalladares@asequinedlife thanks girl! It was my first time making panna cotta and it surprisingly wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be
- leparfaitworldwideDessert goal 🌷❤
- gabivalladares@leparfaitworldwide it was SO good! I've got a breakfast jar recipe coming up using your jars and cannot wait to share! 😉💕
- leparfaitworldwide@gabivalladares can't wait to see it! This one is already so mouthwatering! 👌💚
- steviemvLooks great!
- fangfangs_galleryoo nom nom nom
- emilyshellyou could get me excited about just about any dish featuring lavender and rosemary 👌🏻
- kristylyonsYes please 🙋🏼
- amandacdillonthis looks AMAZING!
- gabivalladares@emilyshell it's the best!
- gabivalladares@amandacdillon thanks a bunch, Amanda! It was my first go at panna cotta and I think it worked out pretty well! 💕💖
- gabivalladares@kristylyons 👯💕
- gabivalladares@steviemv thank you thank you! 🎉
- gabivalladares@leparfaitworldwide so soon! 💕💕
- brayanmessLOVE panna cotta 😍😛
Log in to like or comment.