pocketfulofjoulesExactly 2 weeks ago I posted about how I needed to get off my butt and start working out and eating right. I said I was going to do it for 2 weeks and see how I felt. You guys gave me some awesome feedback and support and I really appreciate it! So, here is an update: I worked out 14 out of the last 15 days and ate a little healthier. I still had the occasional donut and ice cream. I lost 5.4 pounds. I haven't woken up with acid reflux since I started and feel so much better in general. I'm going to keep it up for 2 more weeks and check back in. It's hard, but it's worth it. 😁 #fitmom #joulesgetsfit
- mcdermrsI was doing well, and then I slacked off the last couple of weeks. You are motivating me to get back up off of my butt!
- uincolourI love your tattoo!
- w1sgalAwesome 👏
- heideloreThat's incredible! Good for you!
- momsonamission101That's awesome!!
- lafit_lifestyleSo proud of you girl! Awesome job!!!
Log in to like or comment.