kenpglExperience the Lemon Starburst @blackmambayogurt
Once You Go Black, You Never Go Back
A catchy tagline to leave an impression but regardless, this charcoal yogurt totally deserves its time in the limelight. Incredibly soft and velvety, its almost weightless as it lands gleefully on your tongue, creating a silky sensation that will send immense pleasure to your palate.
The caramelized popcorn and aloe vera provides the crunch while the lemon sauce reminds me of the lemon cream biscuit of my childhood days.
However the pièce de résistance is the housemade dried pineapple that comes in the shape of a flower. The preserved fruit amazingly retains the refreshing tartness and this more than makes up for its lack of juicyness.
You can also choose to mix and match different toppings and sauces to go with the charcoal yogurt if you are looking for something more customised
Thank you Dimas for being so accomodating as we take the different photos!
🏢600 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh 01-08A
🕚Opening Hours: 11.30am – 10.00pm Daily
#instafood #eatoutsg #sgfood #instasg #igsg #sgig #sgcafes #sgcafe #singaporefood #instafoodie #cafehoppingsg #nomnom #foodstagram #singapore #igfoodies #onthetable #foodiesg #igfoodie #sgfoodie #sgfoodies #onthetable #foodlover #foodlovers #igfood #stfoodtrending #whati8today #f52grams #hungrygowhere #burpple #burpplesg
- kenpgl@shu55min you need some desserts to go with your cocktails!
- msginginlyYes.. black mamba is the most poisonous snake. @kenpgl
- shu55min@kenpgl yes totally. Hahaha 😝
- jessiicalyLove the colours !! Looks so great 😍💛🖤
- foodinsing@kenpgl so smart!!
- hiamjioThat's quite true. Once I'm tanned, I never go bk 😆
- dorisgozBlack beauty, so pretty
- claytonstreetbarbecueAw sweet
- kenpgl@hiamjio haaa i can see you are fairer now!
- kenpgl@dorisgoz well thought of baking a charcoal cake?
- kenpgl@claytonstreetbarbecue thank you!
- dorisgoz@kenpgl yes, but no one like it. Turn off by seeing the colour 😆😀
- fel_ndcOh wow!! What an interesting blend of flavours!!
- friendsthatfeastMhm delicious!
- kenpglYes @fel_ndc ! I love the refreshing and zesty flavours
- kenpgl@friendsthatfeast yeah it is! Emily & Sarah
- chewablesThought it was black sesame!
- kenpgl@chewables go try it Michelle! Its unique
- kenpgl@aaronhandajani thank you! 👍👍
Log in to like or comment.