holleygerthOur lives are not being wasted. Even the times that don’t seem to have as much significance are important preparation for what’s coming. We don’t need to be doing “greater” things for God. All He asks is for us to love and obey Him. As Brother Lawrence said in The Practice of the Presence of God, “We ought not to be weary of doing little things for the love of God, who regards not the greatness of the work, but the love with which it is performed.” -- Do You Know You’re Already Amazing? Devotional
You can find the devotional here --> http://bit.ly/AmazingDevo (or in the temporary link in my profile)
- ronniegurl3I'm staying with Him!!!☺🙌📖
- paigehestesI've got to remember this. Especially when I think I'm wasting away in this cube at work.
- crystals_choreo_lifeNEEDED THIS TODAY. 💜🙌
- christie.cwMay we love others ever so fully & respond boldly in obedience to Him!🙏🏼❤️🌟
- kaitlinspanoI needed to hear this today! 💖
Log in to like or comment.