thewhitefarmhouseblogSo, that calendar right there on the left is the FIRST nail hole in this room since the remodel. TWO years ago! So let's just say it was a pretty big deal. After feeling so proud of this very very big decision, I just realized the calendar is 2016 😭😖😫. #whatthehell?! How did that happen?! Also, anyone else struggle with putting holes in the wall to hang things too?! It's a big deal, am I right?! #atleastidonttrytotrademyhusbandin 😜
- ldifranco2Your crazy confessions, somehow make us all feel normal. 🤔😆
- sharon_buckallewGo 3M hooks! They're great. No muss, no fuss, NO HOLE
- tiff228I was just thinking about that, holes in the wall. I agonize over the best placement, only because some of our wall colors we no longer have the paint for to fill and do touch-ups. 🤔😩
- lisasp3Well, I can honestly say after making my walls look like a piece of lace Swiss cheese, I now have a bit of anxiety when hanging something. I'm one of those weirdos who can't seem to figure out the 3M hook think. I have removed paint from the wall when taking a 3M hook off. 😳
- dairyfarmerWe just had our house painted and yes we have not hung things back up ..lol just getting rid of stuff..
- designfoxxOh my word that's hilarious! It's a beautiful calendar though.
- cindygardnerdesignIt's been three years and I still don't have anything on the walls 🙊
- myantiquefarmhouseHoles in the wall a big deal? Absolutely! I used command velcro for a gallery wall. Hoping it comes off as promised.
- mommypegg3M accessories for the WIN! The absolute best for gallery walls that get re-arranged all the time.
- deb_tiques_zimYes! I had a very hard time hanging things up in our "new" home! Why?
- thesimplerevivalWe're we separated at birth or what? #nailholephobic right here. Nothing is still on walls unless I can fit a nail between the wood planks. 😂😂😂
- debsfinn@heydeerdarlings what brand calendar was it? This one is lovely.
- heydeerdarlings@debsfinn I don't recall the brand, but they carried them at Schulers! (This was a year ago that I bought it, can't say for sure they're there now).
- debsfinn@heydeerdarlings thank you!
- thewhitefarmhouseblog@debsfinn they don't even sell this is 2017! So I forgot the name! I just ordered a 2017 one that is similar :). I'll post it and let you know but you may need to remind me!!
- debsfinn@thewhitefarmhouseblog thank you so much!
- sixfooters@thewhitefarmhouseblog - what color white paint is your kitchen? Beautiful! We have similar beams & I'm ready to paint. Also, is your whole house white?
- farmastyleNot brave enough to say how long I waited to hang photos up on my daughter's gallery wall...now I just have to put her pictures in the frames!☺️😬 #stillworkingonit
- mylilfarmhousewhat a lovely kitchen!
Log in to like or comment.