mrs_m_curiosity_cabinetI took a deep breath... and hit publish!
The first episode of my podcast "Mrs M's Curiosity Cabinet - A podcast about materials, the making instinct and a craft-full life" is now live. For the moment it is only available via my blog (see profile) or Podbean (mrsmscuriositycabinet.podbean.com) but I am working on getting it onto iTunes too. As I am still on a high from @edinyarnfest this episode is very much focused on wool. I hope you enjoy it.
Also, I just want to say a big thank you to everybody who helped with practical advice and encouraging words!
#pasturesnew #outofmycomfortzone #materialinterest #makinginstinct
#craftfulllife #britishwool #sustainablemaking #makingsustainability #nevernotmaking #nevernotlearning #newskills #anewmaterialism #audiopodcast #makingpodcast #craftingpodcast #twitter
- mrs_m_curiosity_cabinet@thelittlegreysheep yes it is. I've just published my first podcast and talked about the feel and provenance of your Gotland in my EYF review, as it exemplifies the type of local wool I like. I can't wait to turn it into a cardigan.
- kate_hawthorncottagecraftWow! Wow! Wow! Well done!! Your podcast is brilliant! I loved it and am looking forward to your next episode already!!😉
- mrs_m_curiosity_cabinet@aseastonering Thank you for your kind comment. Yes, the Gotland was most definitely a treat but as I know my palette and style I think a cardigan in this yarn will become a cornerstone piece of my wardrobe.
- mrs_m_curiosity_cabinet@socherryknits Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad to hear that, particularly as I have Luddite tendencies when it comes to technology. There's a reason I like craft 😉
- jubble66Wanted to say well done again now I've had a chance to listen. I thoroughly enjoyed your first episode. Your passion and knowledge shone through, making it a pleasure to listen to. I'm looking forward to more episodes soon!
- she_bear_insideIch want to listen to it! Please consider using the Podcast app, too!
- mrs_m_curiosity_cabinet@she_bear_inside Thank you for your interest. I am trying to get the podcast onto various apps but it's taking a while as I need to figure out which the popular ones are and how to work with the different platforms. In the meantime, here is the RSS feed if that is helpful. (https://mrsmscuriositycabinet.podbean.com/feed/) I understand that some apps allow you to submit a feed and the app will find and add it to your list. I hope that helps.
- mrs_m_curiosity_cabinet@jubble66 Thanks Julie, that is very kind of you!
- on_your_bike_somertonJust listening...a great job!
- on_your_bike_somerton@erickaeckles me too! A great job @mrs_m_curiosity_cabinet
- daneabroadhltOnce again congratulations on your podcast. You have nothing to worry about in terms of your voice or the clarity of your recording. I loved listening to your voice and your passion and knowledge totally shone through. You are such a lovely and wise woman 💕
- mrs_m_curiosity_cabinet@daneabroadhlt Thank you so much for this feedback. *blushing*
- rhiannonconnellyWell done - can't wait to have a listen :)
- blissfullymakingCongratulations on a brilliant first episode. You have a beautiful speaking voice, such lovely tone. I could listen all day ! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and very much looking forward to the next podcast !!!
- louise_sdyHow did I miss this? Will save this for the weekend :)
- mrs_m_curiosity_cabinet@louise_sdy I hope you enjoy it!
- spindriftbearsOooh, I'm beyond excited to just see this!
- spindriftbears(Also, I think it *might* be possible for folks to open the podbean link directly in itunes, I say that without having tried first but shall report back once I have!)
- spindrift__It worked! There's an RSS link on podbean which can be opened in itunes to then subscribe the podcast! I'm saving your first episode up for this afternoon's rest time - can't wait!
Log in to like or comment.