hisgirlfriday14While on a date this weekend, my husband and I had a conversation that I think will forever change our marriage.
We learned new things about each other. We learned how to better relate to each other. We learned how to be there for the other person in hard times based on what THEY need, and now how we want to respond. We learned how to best encourage and inspire each other.
We also ate a lot of cheesy carbs, and that was glorious, too.
Today on the blog, read how my husband and I are learning to understand each other better, and how the Enneagram is helping us see ourselves and each other, more clearly.
Do you love the Enneagram? What's your number on the Enneagram? Share your thoughts below!👇🏼
- hisgirlfriday14#datenight #dateyourspouse #marriage #marriagerocks #mondaymotivation #marriagematters #personalitytest #enneagram #alwayslearning #inspiredliving #inspiration #marriagelife #blog #newpost #couplegoals #bethebestversionofyou #authentic
- hollymgiauqueI've not heard of this, BUT I know for a fact you were at Matsos😋😋😋😋
- hisgirlfriday14@hollymgiauque love you even more for being able to recognize that 😉😂. Matsos is my love language, because FETA. 💛
- applesandfortsMy friends just told me about the enneagram too. I took the test a few days ago and I'm a type 9. Sounds pretty accurate but I'm still learning more about and have been meaning to have rick take the test too.
- s.e.mileySounds like a perfect date night!
- email@example.com and, as you know, I'm a 7😉
- hisgirlfriday14@applesandforts the peacemaker! I had Mike read through the quizzes quick and determine what he was, then I read him his section so that we could do it "together." It was fun. Let me know how it goes!
- applesandfortsI will let you know! Have you heard of the book "the road back to you"? My friends told me about that book and it goes along with the enneagram. I'm going to the library later to pick it up. And how is "you are free"? Have you started it yet? I've been meaning to pick that one up too.
- hisgirlfriday14@applesandforts I haven't heard of it, but it's going on the list now! I started "Nothing to Prove" first, and so far it's been really good! "You Are Free" is up next. I'll let you know how they are!
- caitolsen7Have you taken the Meyers-Briggs personality test? I'm obsessed!
- hisgirlfriday14I have! But this one gives you actual steps to handle your personality, lol. I just found it super practical and easy to understand. I think you'd like it!
- firstname.lastname@example.org you are the 7-est-7 I know! 😉
- hollymgiauqueAnd spaghetti pizza😋😋😋
Log in to like or comment.