mumstheword84First three books from my reading list for when I restart my degree in October arrived today. So exciting - giving myself plenty of time to prepare! Thanks @tonycrammond, you're a star. #openuniversity
- howieclaireLevel 1 Introduction to Arts? I did this!
- thereadingresidenceMine came today, too!
- mumstheword84@howieclaire Yep! Little bit worried that I've forgotten how to read and write since having kids though 😂
- mumstheword84@thereadingresidence ooh, what are you studying?
- thereadingresidence@mumstheword84 same. I'm on the old open degree so I can study the levels in a different order. I'm on a third level module now and in October I'll do another level three along with aa100. It'll be my last year.
- howieclaire@mumstheword84 You'll be fine. I completed my BA (Hons) a few years ago and the biggest struggle was making time to study. I have to say that I found this course quite a slog - it's too general. But keep thinking of the end result, graduation day is amazing! Good luck!
Log in to like or comment.