teawithmdYesterday we went #Gwangjang Market, a huge open air traditional market with stores lining the sides of the streets selling clothes, toys, trinkets, silks, home appliances, anything you can think of, and small sit-down food stands running in the middle. There was so much activity! Women were making all sorts of #kimchi on the sides, selling fresh seafood and veggies, and the food stand vendors were constantly calling out, beckoning you to sit down to enjoy some piping hot dduk book gi (spicy rice cakes), live wriggling octopus pieces (I couldn't do it), kimbap (Korean sushi), mung bean pancakes, and more. We wandered around trying a bunch of street food and for lunch we had knife cut noodles with dumpling soup served with a side of kimchi so spicy and pungent my eyes watered. YUM. 😭
- teawithmd#travel #traveling #TwMDtravels #vacation #visiting #instatravel #instago #instagood #trip #holiday #photooftheday #fun #travelling #tourism #tourist #instapassport #instatraveling #mytravelgram #travelgram #travelingram #igtravel #mytinyatlas #jetsetting #wanderlust #korea #seoul
- thefemaledocOmg sooooo yummyyyyy
- derm.talkI love following along your IG story! It's so much fun watching. I would love to go back and visit. Hope you're having a blast!
- hellorobinblogLove living vicariously through your travels with your insta stories! Looks so fun! Alsooo, the food 😍
- surfeliciousReally nice!
- itssimplyjessYour travels look so fun and delicious!!!
- llyoonallAh! I was there two days ago!!!
- dailymd2beOh my 😍 everything looks so good!
- jamie925Loving your updates from Korea! 👍
- email@example.com @hellorobinblog @itssimplyjess @jamie925 thanks! The food is so good and I haven't even gone to myeong Dong yet with all the skincare 🙈
- nptomdI. Love. Kim. Chee.
- atwtseOh my gosh I'm so jealous!!!
Log in to like or comment.