businessinsiderAn unassuming city in Georgia is the best place in the world to see cherry blossoms. Macon, Georgia holds the title of the Cherry Blossom Capital of the World — and for good reason! The city has more than 350,000 cherry trees. That's more than 90 times as many cheery trees as DC!
Each spring, Macon hosts the International Cherry Blossom Festival; this year, it takes place from March 24 to April 2. 📷:Sean Pavone/iStock
For more on the unexpected world capital of cherry blossoms, visit BusinessInsider.com.
#Macon #Georgia #cherryblossoms #trees #flowers #spring #cherryblossomcapital #cherrytrees #beautiful #scenic #travel #wanderlust #USA #America
- naenae.ha😏🌳 @kevjames345
- claudehanan@barbi_hanan @samijogoldberg
- unleashed_millionaireAwesome photo!
- emilies_insightsCoole Pics !
- harborsandhavensYes it is so beautiful there in spring!
- bellesdreamiesBeautiful 😍
- threestepstravelAwesome account !!
- indigogarments.ioFantastic post businessinsider !☺, by the way
- roderick_pijlsGreat photo
- gmeulens@j_santos23 look
- j_santos23Told you! We can skip Atlanta and stop here since it's on the way back @gmeulens
- ivorycoatsGreat stuff!
Log in to like or comment.