opiumteahouseEarly morning at U-Bein bridge. After morning prayers, monks will cross the bridge to collect alms from the village. ⠀
We're entertaining the idea of selling some prints of our favourite photos (like this one). What do you think?⠀
#opiumteahouse @fujifilmx_us #myanmar⠀
- alongdustyroadsGreat shot! We're tempting to try selling some of ours too - it just time to set it all up that we don't have!
- mydetoxtravelLove your Gallery! Keep up the good work :)
- mullerminatorLook. At. That. 😮
- jinchuferrerYou should! Yalls photos are great!
- laotracolumnadecarrieWonderful shot!
- taylorstracksBeautiful picture!
- opiumteahouseIt needs to be your next trip @mullerminator 😁
- opiumteahouse@alongdustyroads yeah, that's why we're still debating it! There's platforms that can take care of everything but ultimately their service might feel a bit business like and that it's not really us.
- opiumteahouseThat means a lot Jin ❤❤ thanks for the support! @jinchuferrer
- opiumteahouseThanks Esther 😊 @laotracolumnadecarrie
- opiumteahouseFaaanks Taylor 😊✨✨ @taylorstracks
- mullerminator@opiumteahouse soon enough again 😄
- goneshmavellingI love this. Excellent photo! The colour of the sky and silhouettes are amazing! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- opiumteahouseThanks Holly 😘 Any chance of you stoping by Myanmar on the way to Oz? @goneshmavelling
- goneshmavelling@opiumteahouse unfortunately not, I meant to go when I was in Asia but ran out of time/money 😭😭😭😭 BUT it's an excellent excuse to go back. It looks breathtaking! ❤️
- opiumteahouseYeaaah! Not that we need anything excuse for globetrotting 😎💃🏻 @goneshmavelling
- pink.lemlove 💗
- opiumteahouseThank you 😊 @pink.lem
- thehayleyeditionNice feed <3
- goneshmavelling@opiumteahouse haha so true! 🌎🌍🌏
Log in to like or comment.