maeganblinkaAnd the reality begins to set in...
T-12 days and we're off to Disney World for the first time...I'm not sure I know what I'm in for but all I know is I have two littles who are beyond excited 😵
Any and all survival tips welcome 🤗
- mrsamundsenClosed toe shoes, ALWAYS. Too many people, lots of eyes that are not watching what they're doing. And for all things holy, eat at the flower and garden festival. And don't stop in the middle of the walk way 😜
- amberly_b13Bring your own water and snacks into the park...its great for when your are waiting in line and the littles get hungry
- maeganblinkaThanks @amberly_b13!!! We plan to have water delivered to the room!!
- ruth_vanvliet_whiteUp early.. the gates are open before they actually say.. head back to your room at lunch for swim and rest. Do a different park in the afternoon.. make sure you switch kids.. mommies tend to take daughters to the girly rides.. 2nd time have daddy do that so you both get time with each kid. Buy balloons at the VERY END OF THE DAY. Rent the stroller, well worth the money to haul tired kids and your back pack. Been there over 6 times with kids. Pm me if you need more tips :)
- lmoya_30Take advantage of the sit in rides. To relax tired feets from all the walking. If you have an annual pass take more advantage of their discounts. Refer to the booklet given with the bands. They help cut cost on food, other than bringing your own food. Only plastic coolers with plastic bins are allowed in the park.
- nik2118God bless you. Matt and I said that parents taking 2+ kids to Disney is a true test of a marriage after we were just there people watching. Hahah But you'll all have a blast!
- shelley.mitchelllove, love, love! 😍
- ellenmoore2Rent a stroller. I know they're older, but it comes in handy for both stuff and tired and whiny kids. A bunch of local companies rent good brands so you don't have to use the Disney ones. Also buy glow sticks/necklaces etc and take them in for night so you don't pay $9 for a glow stick. Have so much fun, I can't wait to take mine back!
- tiff_spitznagelRent a double stroller and have it sent to your hotel! Where are you staying? You guys will have a blast!!! ❤
- maeganblinkaDone and done @tiff_spitznagel 😀
- maeganblinka@tiff_spitznagel art of animation is the hotel
- tiff_spitznagelNice! Have a blast! We are going soon as well❤ @maeganblinka
Log in to like or comment.