lovewhatmatters"This morning I took my kids out for breakfast, and my youngest daughter brought along her daddy doll. She likes to bring it along on our adventures as a family. She will pretend to feed it, talk to it, and act like he is with us until we are reunited as a family again. This morning strangers came up to our table after seeing the doll and thanked us for our service as a family, and some told us about the days when they served in the military. A few times strangers have cried after seeing the daddy doll and once someone told my son to take care of his family until his daddy comes home. Men and women leave their families for weeks, months, or a year and many people will never know what that is like. When we got the daddy doll I thought it would be a good way to connect our little ones to their father but in a way it has connected us to strangers too." #LoveWhatMatters #Love #InstaLove #LoveWins #LoveAlwaysWins #BelieveInLove #CherishEveryMoment #LoveEachOther #Kindness #Hope #Joy #Compassion #FindYourJoy #LoveIt #ShowLove #GiveLove #Giving #ThankYou #SmallActs #BeLove #WeAreLove #AlwaysLove #LoveAlways #ChooseLove #SpreadLove #LoveMore ❤️ ❤️ Submitted by Brooke Hayes
- ketchumdebbieWarms my heart so much. When I was deployed I made a blanket with my picture all over it for my daughters tummy Time as a baby. I love your daddy doll so so much! God bless you all ❤️
- lovie_and_janJust darling!♡
- dorothy.batesThank you and your family for your service. May the Lord bless you abundantly 🙏🏻
- gracenyomanStay strong!
- judynassmacherThank you for your service
- missfee66Thank you for sharing your beautiful story and thank you to your family for your service.
- dreamsforbatesI have to say that is Awesome. I remember when My Father had to leave for Vietnam and we didn't see or hear from him in months. I was so excited when he returned. Love Always remains the same wherever they are.
- mammapalmaThank you for your service and I love the idea of this doll!!!!
- jadedjaedThank you for your service! 🇺🇸😭😊
- mossyoak43Thank you an your sweet family for your service
- auntbea4Precious!! Thank You & Him!!
- rubiotishGod bless your husband, you and your family. Thank you for your service to our country.
- dusty.brewer2Thank you all for your husbands service. My husband works over the road skyping helps helps us on his long trips away. Which is nothing like what your family has to endure. Prayers to you your strength as a wife and mother while he is away. Thank you for the sacrifices you all make on a daily basis. Thank you for sharing your story brought tears to my eyes. Prayers to your family. Thank you and your family for service to our country.
- lilakshaI keep reading this and crying 😭
- salibingtonshire@lildovzz assumed you would love this
- lildovzz@salibingtonshire I'm not crying you're crying
- lildovzz@salibingtonshire goosebumps also up the wazoo thank you for the tag we live in a beautiful world
Log in to like or comment.