bubblymichelleLater this month @percyandreed launches their new Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Treatment Oil + ✨! Since i'm already a fan of their styling products I was happy to get my hands on this early enough to give it a test ☺️! .
Targeted for anyone with dry or damaged hair looking to add shine & a soft touch, the Wonder Treatment Oil + can be used pre shampoo as a treatment and/or after as a leave in serum to combat dryness.
Since I just coloured my hair I use this on the mid to ends to treat the damaged bits before I shampoo so once I do, these fragile portions of my hair strand doesn't dry out further!
Even though I know consistent colouring isn't the best thing for your hairs wellbeing, who can resist going a little light for the summer right? 👸🏼 I sure can't! (30th March at Sephora, retailing at SGD 50)
- bubblymichelle#percyreed #haircare #skincareblog #bubblymichelle #sgigbeauty #sghair #sephora #beautyblogger #sgbeautybloggers #sgbloggers #hairoil #wondertreatmentoil #percyandreed
- percyandreedThank you @bubblymichelle!! So pleased you are enjoying our Wonder Treatment Oil - counting down the days until we launch 🚀 😘
- bubblymichelle@percyandreed ❤️❤️❤️ Yes! And it's just around the corner! 🗓
- ariellelivyatanOh this sounds so amazing, and exactly like what I need!
- bubblymichelle@ariellelivyatan Yeah! Great for anyone with coloured and processed hair 💁🏻
- charlisdailydiaryJust what I need!
- makeupwithmonaSounds amazing! I want to try it! ☺️
- thesundaygirlukIf this is what you use on your swishy hair, count me in ❤️
Log in to like or comment.