jessbug1122After taking 2 rest days in a row I was ready to hit it hard this morning! I will admit though I needed to press pause, reset, and take a break this weekend- there is definitely power behind doing that once in awhile. I feel energized, recharged, and ready to crush some training runs this week!
First up- Monday 7 mile tempo run ✔️
Let's go work towards crushing some goals this week, friends! 👊🏼
- jessbug1122@kzrunner - Thanks friend! ❤❤❤
- email@example.com_and_smiles - 😂 Gotta get ready for the 5k in a couple weeks!
- jessbug1122@run_harter @anne.mejeur @sammyruns - Thanks so much!!! Have a great day!
- jessbug1122@milesandmotherhood - I have another half at the end of April!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻
- jessbug1122@runningaroundtheboyz - I did my first mile around 9:30, then .50 around 9:05- then for 5 miles did alternating tempo like 8:19 and 8:49 and then a little bit of a cool down. ☺
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Yes I know what you mean, I have a ton going on right now and by last night I wanted to run to just release stress but made myself wait haha
- jessbug1122@mic_leigh @paleogirlchrissy - Thank you so much!!
- jessbug1122@alibaum19 - awww thank you! I feel like I look horrible and tired in this picture 😂😂😂 You are too sweet!
- jessbug1122@megaanowren - it's the Nike app 👌🏻
- jessbug1122@coltswish - Thank you so much!!! ❤❤
- jessbug1122@kog24k - I have a 5k in a couple weeks but my next half is at the end of April!!
- jessbug1122@mgsavvy - Thank you!!!
- kog24kTrail to the Victors Big House 5k? That's my next 5k. 😆
- jessbug1122@kog24k YES!! That's my next 5k! Have you done it before. This is my 3rd time!
- kog24kThis will be my 3rd time in 4 years. Best finish line ever! Go Blue!!
- ladylib803Awesome pace!
- cardiosquad@jessbug1122 great way to start off the week!
- glamnellieAwesome job!! We all need to take time to recharge!!
Log in to like or comment.