gudyherderStarting a different diet as per today! After the very inspiring conference Pilar Benítez (@sienteteradiante) gave last week at @extraordinaria.es I am ready to be back again to zero sugar (not the first time, still a tough one), no wheat (first time) and reducing ☕️ to two or three times a week (not a friend of unrealistic goals-I just love coffee). There are a few large projects coming up until the end of the year and I need an extra dose of good energy 💪 Any tips & tricks you'd like to share?
- confituredevivreStart with good proteins (yogurt, skyr, quark) in the morning, with baked fruits and nuts. Gives you power of ten 😊And avoid carbs in the evening and raw veggies as they are hard to digest. Instead of coffee go for green tea. And try to make your own kombucha- so easy to make! 😘
- styledcanvasOh good for you. Inject a cold pressed juice (buy a machine) of beetroot, carrot, apple, a knob of ginger, fresh turmeric and a little mint. 2 weeks of doing this daily and you will feel like a million dollars. (Says me who is meaning to get back in this routine)
- gudyherder@confituredevivre Will try to avoid dairy products. Starting with porridge, fruit and seeds in the morning:) The komubucha is a great tip. Will see if I find a nice recipe. Thanks, Blondie!
- gudyherder@styledcanvas Any recommendation on the 'right' machine?
- styledcanvas@gudyherder I got a Bio Chef and I'm very happy. Not sure if it's available here? Just make sure it's cold press and look for features like easy to clean (mine is super fast) and one that you don't have to chop too small. Komuboucha is a good idea like Sandy said. I'm looking for a mother here to start one.
- mareikekhnYou can stink lupine coffee instead of caffeine. I try it since two weeks and it feels good. It taste very similar to coffee.
- barbaraaurellHappy u like it @gudyherder coffee ☕️ soon?
- gudyherder@mareikekhn Ok, thank you, will try!!
- gudyherder@barbaraaurell Ya! Cuándo?
Log in to like or comment.