drjessamyToday is International Day of Happiness. The perfect day for me to launch my free Five Day Happiness Challenge. 😃😁😄⠀
Thanks so much to everyone who's signed up. I'm very (very!) excited to have so many of you taking part! ⠀
Today's strategy 💪🏼 for day one of the challenge is to notice the good 💫✨⠀
Good things are happening all of the time, but when life takes hold it can sometimes be difficult to give them the attention they deserve. Noticing the everyday things that make you feel good is proven to boost happiness and psychological wellbeing. 🙌🏻👌🏻 ⠀
It’s a virtuous circle, once you start looking for these things the more you’ll see: ⠀
✅Keep track of all your achievements and celebrate the little things, no matter how small⠀
✅Really notice anything that happens that makes you smile or feel good⠀
Write them down⠀
✅Spend 5-10 mins at the end of the day reflecting on all the good stuff you’ve noticed and give it the attention it deserves.⠀
I'd love to hear how you find the challenge so keep me posted on how you're getting on!⠀
If you’ve missed starting the challenge today, don’t worry, you can still take part. Find out how in this week's blog - link in my bio ☝🏼
#drjessamy #internationalhappinessday #happiness #happy #cbt #challenge
- lettie_lovesI've just signed up, will I get today's task still?
- kerrycaresparenting@drjessamy I am having trouble signing up. I can't seem to get to the link 😮
- khanlibraryAll signed up and ready to go! 😄
- drjessamyAre you clicking on 'here' first para of the blog? If not this is the link: http://drjessamy.leadpages.co/take-the-5-day-happiness-challenge/ @kerrycaresparenting hope you enjoy the challenge!
- drjessamy@lettie_loves I'm afraid you'll be a day behind! You'll still get the full five days though!
- drjessamy@khanlibrary fab! You should have had the first emails?
- khanlibrary@drjessamy I got the email rigjt before starting work. Perfect timing 😄
- kerrycaresparenting@drjessamy done! Thank you :)
Log in to like or comment.