iamsairakhanMy husband @stevenmhyde is in India. Look at this view from his hotel room. This is the difference between the "haves" and the "haves not".
- lindarobson58Bless them all we are so lucky god help them all wish we could help those people not as fortunate as us @iamsairakhan 🙏🙏
- mukithp1We take things for granted. We don't even realise how fortunate we are. Until we see picturess and videos like that one! Same in Bangladesh. @iamsairakhan
- nancybucklandThe birds flying makes this heartbreaking - only they are free to fly over to the rich side. Xx
- iamsairakhan@nancybuckland a beautiful observation x
- iamsairakhan@mukithp1 same in Pakistan
- eismorrisIt's very surreal we don't realise how lucky we are x🤔
- _richard28is their really "haves" in india aint they just poor fuckers. who live in squalor. @iamsairakhan
- pauladillon2501Absolutely heartbreaking.
- _richard28@pauladillon2501 no its not 😂
- piplugh22Looks horrendous
- gerryryan2So heartbreaking xx
- andiehorneWish we had a magic wand to fix this world. It's heartbreaking. 😥
- nads_88What a sad sad world we live in
- afshazlatifWhere's about are you from in Pakistan Saira? ☺
- yvonne_masihSo sad😔 @iamsairakhan where in India 🇮🇳 is this? Was a beautiful place, full of life. 💔
- weekaren01This is so so sad xxx
- iamsairakhan@yvonne_masih Delhi
- iamsairakhan@afshazlatif I was born in U.K. But my parents are from Poonch District in Kashmir - it's stunning in the Himalayas
- yvonne_masihOmg, I've went to Delhi as a kid, didn't ever think it'd look this way never! Looks like a war torn area, so sad. 💔😔
Log in to like or comment.