mali.mishOur new friend from this morning.
This playful 'macho' gray whale came and explored us and our panga tour boat while we explored his wintering grounds at Laguna Ojo de Liebre. Thousands of gray whales migrate to these warm Baja lagoons each year. The high salinity and shallow bottom help the newborns learn to swim while being protected from natural predators. In a few weeks they will leave and head north towards the Bering Sea to spend summer in the fertile feeding waters off of Alaska. Buen viaje mi amigo!
- jamesmeliota207Lucky man 🐋
- lizf22Your instastory was stunning, ty for sharing!
- m.scott.desertiYour Stories were great--lucky kids, lucky you!
- bteravestThis is my dream! Watching your stories of the kids petting the whale almost made me cry! This is on my bucket list.
- mooseandtrixieWow!!!! I'm so jealous!!
- tanyiatabouliLoved watching the videos of this! So amazing.
- drifting_jonesesWow. Just amazing!!
- biozetattackGreat inspo!
Log in to like or comment.