thetudungtravellerI used to be addicted to Nutella (had to take a spoonful a day at least!) but then decided to cut down my intake of processed sugar as a way to manage my anxiety and depression. I've started to take dark chocolate but couldn't really find anything that stuck... until I found out about @krakakoa through @angelsofimpact at the #cribsummit last week. What got me hooked though was the story behind it! (I'm such a sucker for businesses and stories with social impact, heh).
I bought an entire range of chocolates for myself and my socially-conscious friends as well, and we've been raving about it since! So sedap!! We're totally going to get more! (I don't do paid posts by the way, so this is genuine. 🙈) Makes great gifts too. I mean, who doesn't love chocolates? You can get it from store.angelsofimpact.com !
Anyway, Krakakoa is a bean-to-bar chocolate maker from Indonesia. Its mission is to make delicious chocolate made from 100% Indonesian cocoa beans, bought from smallholder farmers at a higher price than the fair trade minimum. Krakakoa trains and equips its partner farmers with the tools and knowledge to improve cocoa bean quality, increase income, and combat pests through sustainable and organic farming methods.
Socially conscious & yummy chocolates - take my heart already. #socialenterprise #socialimpact #ethicaltrade #singapore
- pamela_hoSounds awesome! you can find it in Singapore? :)
- mommymszJadi soalan yg penting skang,kat mana nak beli ni? 😆
- thetudungtraveller@pamela_ho @mommymsz oops forgot the most impt info!! Hehe! We can get it online from store.angelsofimpact.com ! ❤️❤️
- pamela_ho@thetudungtraveller thx! 😊
- mommymsz@thetudungtraveller Terima kasih kerana berkongsi 😜
- mommymszI see there is a chilli dark chocolate!Like chocolate pedas?
- stnblvh@thetudungtraveller in case you don't know, you may also find these at @naiise outlets too :)
Log in to like or comment.