52hikechallengeHappy Sunday! Checking in from @joshuatreenps where I, @karlacamador spent the weekend backpacking, climbing, hiking, and solo backpacking with 5 other rad women! I'll be sharing more on this trip later. I wanted to check in and say: "Follow your intuition, for it will lead you to amazing places. Stay close to nature and enjoy the beauty we have been gifted with." 🙏🏼 Have a blessed night.
- 52hikechallenge@eat_travel_nurse oh my gosh!! I could write a book! But seriously, you can't go wrong with the barker dam hike, go to petroglyphs, skull rock is a quick stop, just enjoy the rocks and trees. I truly enjoyed backing and camping at Twin Peaks too. Enjoy your time at this special place!
- 52hikechallenge@runnerchick808 this is a @kelty tent - we absolutely love it, however, the answer is that it depends on what you plan to use it for... solo trips, do you want to go ultra light weight, do you want it for car camping, 2 person?
- livergoodhikesI can't wait to hear all about it!!!
- vanessajhassettFavorite home away from home 😍🙏🏼💙
- mldperez@kimberparas 😘😘😘
- eyeontheviewthat's some view...
- karla_gomez829It's beautiful out there, maybe we can do it in April/May for one or two nights.
- _d.huerta@danarosemeow 😔🤒
- ven916Karla when we do that hike you need to be there!!! Lol jkjk but yeah me phav n the guys need to hit that hike...
- thetiffanykristieWas out there too this past weekend! 🌵
- iamjomyGot the same tent.
- iamjomyPassage 2 :)
- talbottscidercoForever on an adventure #yournextadventure
- danarosemeow@_d.huerta now you're making me feel bad...
- peteraruiz@dleg1r @m12owl desert trip soon? Weather is nice and still cool.
- stresslesswish I could become a full time sponsored hiker, testing gear and blogging.. is this possible?
Log in to like or comment.