kellyboneThe pizza, thin, floppy, encrusted with cornmeal, and overloaded with @daiyafoods screams Americana despite the restaurant's Italian assertion.
As a staff member delivered the pizza--who after some Yelp sleuthing I ascertained is the chef/owner Alex Massir--he noted "Aha... vegan?" We shook our head yes. He held his hand to his chest "I'm also vegan!" As we were leaving, Alex came running after us waving a menu "Here, I've circled all the vegan options." I thanked him. Overall I was underwhelmed with the food, but with good taste in tomatoes and what ended up being good service, I'll likely be back to try the circled vegan options--although mostly because I happen to live nearby.
#VeganPizzainSanDiego #Veganpizza #pinappleandolivepizza
#whatveganseat #veganfoodshare #veganfoodporn#foodporn #cameraeatsfirst #feedthefeed #p2tv #forkyeah #veganfoodporn #plantbased #plantbasedfood #foodphotography #EatAllTheVeganThings #FeedFeedVegan #foodie_features
#VeganinSanDiego #KellyBoneSanDiego #youstayhungrysd #VeganSD
- youngheike🤣 Yelp slut-ing is what the millennials call it these days?!
- kellybone@youngheike Ooooo... Autocorrect, why you gotta be so nasty 🤣
- freshstreetI like your style. Nothing sparks progress/change like some cold, hard honesty. ✊🏾
- chrissymcd22Looks amazing! Wow
- arti_sdThank You
- veganinsandiegoI want that menu! 😍
- dinapolitomatoesThanks for the review!
- thekategatsbyGaaaaawd! 😍😍😍 @veganinsandiego Sounds about right. 😝
- diningoutsdGreat post
- kellybone@freshstreet ...without honesty vegan would still be stuck with ice rice cream and carob chips! Thanks for caring about increasing quality and doing your part to feed me good food! 😊
Log in to like or comment.