meredithtested😂...or switch from a plastic bottle of (ahem, watered down) shower gel to bar soap! 💦 It is a lovely #zerowaste switch anyone can get on board with. In many stores you can also get bar soap packageless or on paper packaging. I totally bought into the marketing for a long time and had tons of plastic bottles filling my shower. Bar soaps are awesome, work well and available in a variety of scents, price points for various uses (shaving, shampoo, cleansing). Some of my favorite brands include @apoterraskincare @j.r.liggett @meowmeowtweet and @boodaorganics Do you use bar soaps? 🚿 🛀 #zerowastehome #trashfree #nowaste #greenbeauty #orgsnicbeauty
- neverhomemakerLOVE bar soaps!
- organickatieHahaha! So true! I do that with my shampoo! I use bar soap also. I love it much more that shower gel! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- life.in.gineralYes! Love a good bar soap! We go through them quickly! I was going to venture out and make my own...but haven't yet 😬
- journeysinprogressWe switched to bar soap and haven't looked back. I actually think it encourages more thorough hand washing (with the kids!) than gel soaps and I don't miss the extra bottles clogging up the bathroom!!!
- ecowinkyHonestly one of the easiest switches! I love bar soaps 😊
- sakiko1969Yes, I use bar soap and bar shampoo (from waschbaer)
- thenewnewenglandWow, this is awesome
- tinyhousebigjourneyNice tip! Often overlooked but a small change for the better.
- notrashybeachesLove!! :)
Log in to like or comment.