beauty.in.christYou know the cool thing about @perfectbar? They hold up so well in your purse even when you keep them in there during church. Church today was just so humbling. It was like a whole hurting, broken body of people came to worship God, to be reminded that we've been forgiven much, loved much, and that God is BIG, so much bigger than our problems and trials. That God is faithful and marvelous in His kindness towards us especially revealed through Jesus who came to give Himself, a ransom so our debt of sin could be paid. We were all still grieving the loss of Charlie and Vivienne but even more the glory of heaven and Jesus seemed to just govern the service. I can't really describe it; it is just such a gift to be able to worship God and soak in His endless grace... I'm always battling lies, that I shouldn't trust God but today was a reminder. God is glorious! Behold our God! Jesus is Savior; and nothing, not even lies can defeat Him. Some powerful passages from the service: -----------------------------“Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him. Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.”
Psalms 32:1, 6-7, 10 -------------------------------“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.
And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.”
John 8:12, 14, 16 ------------------------------my heart is so full. Jesus is our rock. We can not be moved if we are in Him... I am weak without Him. And in Him we have life!!! Life!!!! -------------#beautyinchrist
- beauty.in.christ#orthorexiarecovery #edrecovery #feedfeed #Godsgifts #Godisgood #eeeeeats #edfighter #anawho #anawarrior #prorecovery #nomorediets #freedominChrist #healthynothungry #nourishnotpunish #balanced #weightrestored #recoveryisworthit #theloveofGod #intuitiveeating #buzzfeedfood #missnewfoodie #girlswhoeat #nourishnotpunish #feedthesoul #foods4thought #beatED #nourish #Jesus #nourishyoursoul
- athleticavocadoAmen! Our rock can never be shaken ❤️
- tinkerecoverAmen and amen!!!
- wholesomely_hannahIt's amazing to think about how small we are compared to Him yet He knows every piece of us and never lets us out of His sight❤
- tinyybutmightyyYum! And oh how wonderful💕God is merciful beyond what we even know and that is amazing and worth jumping for joy!
- beauty.in.christ@wholesomely_hannah that is absolutely incredible; there's nothing more comforting than that.
- beauty.in.christ@tinyybutmightyy yes!!! Jumping for joy!!!!
- beauty.in.christ@athleticavocado yes. The only thing that keeps us going!!!
- beauty.in.christ@tinkerecover ❤️❤️🙌🏼
Log in to like or comment.