I finally broke down and made a new copy of the Master List to which I refer every evening while making set lists. I needed to include Graveyard Whistling and had run out of room on my old Master List. I was surprised by the pride and sense of accomplishment I felt as I composed this list.
138 songs, not including the handful of miscellaneous songs listed at the lower left-hand corner or the dozens of unrecorded and unreleased songs that didn't make the list at all.
If I'm being completely honest, I will admit that the big blank space at the bottom right-hand corner of the paper really bothered me. I guess it's time to start making another record?
- hbbeerguyIt's nice to know you are a regular guy that's writes things down on a piece of paper... no song apps or fancy stuff..... I knew you guys were the real deal!
- gordocarterYes please make more albums, but please also let Philip back in the band. I'm sure he's sorry for whatever he did.
- bjstilb77You clearly need three more albums😁. Please.
- 4darbyWe could only be so lucky...
- stiggzyMore albums please. See you at Irving Plaza. BTW always thought you guys should cover "she's like heroin to me" by the Gun Club.
- sjosteinerI think I figured out the *, but what do the numbers mean?
- rickland_landric* = Murry sings lead vox
- tippy13kristie@sjosteiner Capo placement
- sjosteiner@tippy13kristie ahhh thanks!
- flyersglOf course there's another record (or ten) to be made! But that's an impressive list overall and Graveyard is smokin'. Savor the moment!
- suebrooklyn@stiggzy Yes! 97s should DEFINITELY cover Gun Club!! I'm also suggesting Jack On Fire and Sex Beat
- hippychickntxCan't wait to hear some of the news songs in concert! It is also my dream to hear y'all play Busted Afternoon @old97s @rhettmiller
- itsjustgishWhat I wouldn't give to hear Weightless.
- yazcountryRay Charles!
- davidconlon61You forgot "Career Opportunities"
- oconnor.briI think there's a spot for "Makin Love With You"
Log in to like or comment.