thomstewartI'm not going to write another post about how bad the weather was yesterday. Bla bla bla, it rained all day. True, I was quite impressed that no-one at all really seemed to care at all about the deluge coming down all around us, least of all the bride and groom.
We ducked outside at one point when the rain stopped, and went for a short walk. It started to rain again - we didn't care.
If I can get really natural pictures of you on your wedding day - if I can totally disarm you and somehow bring out that child-like glee and laughter you display when it's just you two, at home, without a camera pointed in your direction, then I feel I've done my job properly.
So, I asked Matt to tell me the first thing that came to his mind the very first saw Mimi. He told the absolute, brutal truth.
It was wonderful :D
#weddingphotographer #bowralwedding #bowralphotographer #bowralweddingphotographer #mtashbyestate #mtashbyestatewedding #rainywedding
- easyweddingsSo adorable! Would love to know what he said though 😅
- tonkatruckaLove this!!
- ashquinnmakeupGorgeous photo as always! The puddles add to it!
- fraserstewartphotographyYes brother! Timeless wedding photography. All about those giggles. Their grandkids will love this!
- spinkiYou are hands down, my absolute idol! 😊😊😊 Not only is your work stunning and a huge inspiration but your attitude and love for what you do is just the best!! 😊
- juliahubaraIf I could only like this more than once. So sweet
- suspiciouslydeliciousGorgeous Shot 😍
- jennajamesphotographyIt was something cheeky! Wasn't it! Super cute shot!
- thomstewart@jennajamesphotography it sure was 😃😍😍
- thomstewart@spinki thank you!!!!! That is so so nice of you!!!
- elisesturgessI love this! You are so talented!
Log in to like or comment.