bekahjanepogueI woke today with the word S M I L E on my mind and isn't it such a great word? Gosh, I hope to be a soul who smiles often- not because life is easy- but because He is good.
I want my hubby to have a wife who's quick to laugh and my boys to close their eyes and picture their mama as one who smiles big and wide.
The other week I was at a conference and my hubby texted me with a picture of this cheerful wildflower spray he'd picked. Nothing like yellow wildflowers to bring a smile to this girl's face. Also, I'm holding tight to this truth as I'm a bit overwhelmed with packing and so.many.details and remembering to smile in the midst of the crazy: "May the God of hope FILL you with all JOY and PEACE as you TRUST him, so that you may OVERFLOW with HOPE by the POWER of the Holy Spirit." - Romans 15:13 👆🏻so good. What brings a smile to your face? 😊
#smile #wildflowers #yellow
- ingridblanchetteThinking of glittering candlelight in the backyard last night (in addition to a deep gut laughing at a little 3yr old dressing in half a swim suit)
- jnjshep55Not sure it makes me smile reading your words but They make my heart happy. So glad you're doing this now when you & boys are young. Great move. Love you
- ruthglennsemaanStanding outside on a windy day..I always said feeling the wind was like feeling God's hugs🙂🌬 I met you at a Lifeway bookstore awhile back the very first thing I noticed about you was your beautiful smile😄
- jessicajeliseYou. This. 💛
- bekahjanepogue@ingridblanchette wardrobe change #.... 😂
- bekahjanepogue@ruthglennsemaan I will now think of you on every windy day💛 love this!!!
- traveling_newlywedsSo good!
Log in to like or comment.