teacher_of_yaI was THISCLOSE to getting this bed this weekend on FB for $200. Because of the move, I have to wait. But I will have one...it will just cost me $400 instead of $200. But my current frame is broken. So I'm going to be in a freakin princess carriage! Damn it!
#bookaddict #bookstagram #bookstagrammer #bookish #bookaholic #bookaholics #bookgeek #bookgirl #books #bookreader #bookmail #booknerd #booknerdigans #bookworm #bookworms #bookblogger #bookbloggers #coverlove #coverlover #yabooklover #yareads #bibliophile #booklover #reader #yarreader #disney #princess #carriagebed
- rachel_r._smithI love it!! 😍 I'd totally want one too, but I'm pretty sure hubby would (vehemently) object. 😆 Would you add sheer curtains too? Or keep it the way it is? It's gorgeous either way!!
- ashleepriceauthorBeautiful! 😍
- ifallinlovebookblogThat would have been so tempting. 😍
- teacher_of_ya@rachel_r._smith I think I would add sheer curtains but tie them back during the day so as not to overpower the room (as it already is an overwhelming bed!). And no hubby/bf/friend with benefits/sex buddy to have to worry about: this bed is all mine. 😂😫😂😫🤔
- teacher_of_ya@ifallinlovebookblog oh, it was. It so was. I'm crying inside.
- rachel_r._smith@teacher_of_ya That would be a fantastic place to sit and read! And as my grandpa said when I told him I was buying a Camaro for my first car: "Take the opportunity to do it and enjoy it while you can!" Before you have a co-interior designer to contend with. 😏😉
- brightfutureaheadofficialSo cute!
- bookslayerreadsLooks like the perfect love nest 😍😂
- teacher_of_ya@bookslayerreads doesn't it? I'd be happy! It wouldn't have pink covers like that...but you get the idea!
- bookslayerreads@teacher_of_ya I wouldn't mind the pink covers, personally. I'd be more worried about bumping my body parts on the bird cage. 😂 I do loves me some pink, though. I like all colors. I don't think the hubs would appreciate the pink, though.
- teacher_of_ya@rachel_r._smith Exactly! And later it can always be a cute bed for a little girl...or turn it into a fort for a boy somehow. I'm thinking multipurpose so I don't feel like it's a waste of money! Justification, baby!!
- artsyballoonsPretty nice :)
- teacher_of_ya@bookslayerreads Eh, Hubs can deal with the bed though, right? Twin means for more snuggling (though I think they make a Queen version for adult princesses). I have a twin and I'll prob die with a twin lol. Might as well have a fun bed!
- bookslayerreads@teacher_of_ya Yeah, I think he'd be more "ok" with the bed than the pink covers 😂😂 I love snuggling. So twin would be good. 😉
- teacher_of_ya@bookslayerreads Well then we need to get you a princess bed as well! You can compromise and change the covers to black, and make it an evil princess bed! 🤣😂
- bookslayerreads@teacher_of_ya That sounds like a good plan! I'll have to tell Danny :)
- teacher_of_ya@bookslayerreads don't tell! Just surprise!
- bookslayerreads@teacher_of_ya Ok that sounds like a good idea
Log in to like or comment.