nbcnewsA boy rides his bike past destroyed cars and houses in a neighborhood recently liberated by Iraqi security forces, on the western side of Mosul, #Iraq on Sunday.
The battle for western #Mosul, including the narrow alleyways of the old city, looks to be the most devastating yet for Iraqi civilians trapped between advancing troops and increasingly desperate Islamic State militants.
(📷 @felipedana / @ap.images) #🇮🇶
- sunnybear8932Home Depot needs to open up a store there.
- cataldi007Really this is not life !!
- amyscheb@allyj0nes @linzsullivan
- livamorosoFeel so sorry for those kids!
- daisythecockap00Horrible 😞
- gopeach12Sad that the children don't have Peace..
- searchin4When I want to complain, this reminds me to be quiet and be thankful.
- patticarhoffMe too!
- ememaceWhy is he biking like nothing even happened!
- ememaceI feel so sorry for them... if that were me I would not know what to do where to go what's going to happen where are we going to stay all of that! This is horrible. Many prayers for this place.
- ememaceThis is so sad 😭
- mbsavaliya69Not good
- beachlife_toursGreat pictures, hope you and your friends can take some with us in Thailand! 🌴
- giuseppemichieliWhat kind of warfare might have caused a such level of damages? It seems unlikely that the so-called IS forces are so un-skilled or unpreprared.
- hsanperAre there people living and Eating, there? how do they survive? I cant fully understand how really is their day to day...
Log in to like or comment.