cremebrandsSome weeks, my house looks like this. Ok, I take that back. Some *hours*. Lately, things have gotten a bit out of balance. I'm working extra hours to launch something new I really care about, trying to spend more face time with friends and my husband, and well, the laundry and dishes have been piling up. Some day, maybe I'll get it together 😂 But for now, taking Sunday to reset and get ready for the week. Amazing how a clean kitchen makes the rest of the house feel that much better 🏡
- dropcapdesignSo pretty!! What is that coffee maker?
- laurenrswannAmen!! Proud of you for prioritizing your time, sister!! It's so hard to do!!
- christybrittdesignsLooks great!! We finally cleaned out yesterday. Doing life with friends and family and working for purpose totally trumps cleaning! 😊
- oneandonlypaperIt's so hard to find the balance! I think if you can reset once a week, you're doing pretty well!
- atwistoflemonphotographyI whole-heartedly agree! In fact if the kitchen is clean, I find extra reasons to hang out in there, meanwhile avoiding the rest of the messy house. 😜
- saranlarson💪🏼 Get it, girl.
- reverenceapparelThis is sweet
Log in to like or comment.