fieldandnestThe perfect ingredients for surviving a hangover in London: 1. A stroll around the Barbican conservatory. 2. Grilled cheese, chips and iced tea at Look Mum No Hands.
- emilievancampHope you had a nice weekend ☺
- fieldandnest@emilievancamp Thank you lovely! First time visit to the Barbican conservatory today, so dreamy 🌵
- emilievancampHappy you loved it 🌿 @fieldandnest
- tashalovecityAre you still in town? 😎
- fieldandnest@tashalovecity I'm on the train home - we should meet for a drink next time I'm down?
- tashalovecityYes please! hope you had a fine time. I'm sad I haven't been to the conservatory yet... It only seems open on hangover day ha x
- seth.styleStill haven't made it down to Barbican and the office is right next to it! Hope you had a good weekend x
- fieldandnest@tashalovecity Ha yes it's only open on Sundays but it was actually a really nice place for a hangover
- firstname.lastname@example.org You'd love it!
- cbuxton_Tones 👌
- fieldandnest@cbuxton_ Thanks Chris!
Log in to like or comment.