writing.tipsDoes anyone else glean writing ideas from dreams and nightmares? I normally don't have nightmares, but I had one recently about some terrifying creatures and I made sure to file them away for future use! .
#writingtips #writertips #tipsforwriting #tipsforwriters #tipsforauthors #write #writing #writingmotivation #writer #writers #author #authors #writinghelp #poetsofig #poetrycommunity #poetsofinstagram #writinginspiration #writersofinstagram #authorsofinstagram #writersofig #writerlife #writingbooks #writingnovels #writingabook #writinganovel #amwriting #writingcommunity #dreams #nightmares
- xx.sarah_jm.xxYes, I had a dream a year ago and the moment I woke up I recorded every detail I could remember and turned out to be the start of a nice story!
- cupkate1975All my good stories have come from my dreams
- _lisa_katharina0.0@cupkate1975 Me too^^ My dreams always turns out to be my best storys♥
- el_far_away_landLucky, because I have almost exclusively nightmares.
- thelifeloggerTrue....I just had one
- paperdesertgirlGreat quote!!
- thatboitaakaMost of my poetry comes from my dreams. I welcome the painful ones because they're teaming with honest emotions
- cerisebreezeI often wake up with fragments of dreams which form the basis for my writing.
- emmcee_h_Love this one 👍🏼💜💛♥️
- artist.rose.clayYes. Half-remembered dreams give me inspiration
- niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikYes omg the other night I dreamed I was a man and had a wife and child and then my wife died tragically in a swimming pool and to cope with the grief I turned to a life of corn farmer and tried to reconnect with my son
- sosolol1998Yes !!!!
- pauljkearnsauthorI just had a nightmare about a man knocking nails into his own head. He was knocking them in a bit with a hammer and then headbutting a plank of wood. He looked like he was head banging to heavy metal but he was knocking the nail in. Then he chased me with a chainsaw. Yes it was scary, no I'm not gonna sleep for a while, will I write it into a story...possibly 😨☺
- eh.very05I had a dream where everything in the world was 2D and cubic. I had amnesia and was in this world (which, by the way, was a giant steel box) with another girl and we were trying to escape. One day she grabbed my hand and whispered 'explosion' and a huge rumble threw us into the air. (Did I mention that everything alive that you touched killed something in the real world?)
- natalinoh_My dreams are usually about things I've read, but my dreams do make for good humorous reading, nightmares included.
- email@example.com It's nice to know I'm not the only one!
- writing_ideassMost of the time i don't have enough time to write them down...
Log in to like or comment.