silverpebble2• Craft for @rednoseday •
Find the pattern for Bernard the crochet bird in the official Red Nose Day craft magazine @molliemakescrafternoon, available in larger Sainsbury's or on all digital platforms (search Comic Relief Crafternoon). £5 is donated from each copy: £5 can pay for an African child to be schooled for more than a month or vaccinated against 5 deadly diseases or it can buy 2 malaria nets.
This is crafting to save or dramatically change lives.
Tag what you've made with #molliecrafternoon, @emmafreud will be judging & you could win an amazing crafty prize from @molliemakes.
- atherly259That is sooo cute 💕💕
- lucylocketlandThat is gorgeous Emma!!
- giftfripperyThat's so sweet
- ehpyleHow sweet and clever!
- irisdesmaraisOoooh tellement doux et délicat!✨❤✨
- d.lameymacdonaldSo sweet Emma! 🐦❤
- globatrisHow adorable Emma! I love to crochet small things that you manage in a couple of hrs.
- marinas_madHow cute❤
- superduperthingsThe mag is so fantastic, everyone involved did such a great job 👏👌🙌
- sarahpcorderSo sweet 💛
- mysuburbanfarmHow sweet is this little one 🙌🏼☺️
- potteryrachelI need a Bernard in my life! 💕
- mazarinstoneTweet tweet little birdie. <3
- mazarinstoneBought the mag and made the kids be like well inspired by you and your mad skillz, pointed out your name on the editorial page and went THAT'S MY FRIEND THAT IS. #coolstorybro
Log in to like or comment.