meg_feeThere are times I hate this so city so totally that I dream of living anywhere else (mostly when I have to take the subway during rush hour, or on the weekend), but then suddenly I'm out to coffee with a girlfriend in the East Village and we turn a corner and find ourselves somewhere we've never been and we are surrounded by plants and flowers and precious stones and total kindness and all I can think is: Well played, New York. Well played.
- meg_fee. . . #liveauthentic #vsco #manhattan #newyork #nyc #newyorkcity #manhattan #reasonstoloveny #nycguide #nycbucketlist #ny #everydaymagic #meditation #movingmeditation #pursuitofpretty #crystals #crystalgarden #selfcare
- fateischanceI have a similar relationship with London at times, and totally agree; sometimes when you least expect it, you fall right back in love.
- kerlande_pattersonIt's beautiful! That's not the New York I imagine.
- becomingjolieWhen it sweeps over you just know I'd welcome you with open arms in Columbus 😀
- poirierfrederiqueThis is gorgeous!
- brittanclaireI'm so happy I don't live there anymore, but when I do miss it, these are the things I miss.
- valerieisradI need this.
- laurahappyhallI love you.
- meg_fee@valerieisrad you do!!!
- meg_fee@laurahappyhall the feeling is sooooo mutual.
Log in to like or comment.