gingerpickleshop#marchmeetthemaker DAY 19| Helpers. On a day to day basis, I run my biz myself, from making jewellery to packing orders to uploading all the listings, I wear a lot of different hats and I enjoy the control I have doing everything myself (control freak) but luckily I have these two amazing people in my life (mum & dad aka Alzy and Anzy!) to help me out when I can't possibly do it all myself. They have travelled miles, carried heavy stuff, packed vans you name it and helped me set up at the 2 trade shows I've exhibited at @topdrawerlondon and @pulselondonshow as well as other local fairs. My mum also peels all of the backing tape off the wooden laser cut pieces and separate the pieces into bags for me so it's all ready for me to glue/ assemble, saving me hours of work. They are both the most kind-hearted people, and I only call on their help when it's for something really important like a big show or when I am finding it impossible to do it all myself. When I was living in England, my mum stayed with me for 10 days after Top Drawer to help make hundreds and hundreds of jewellery as I wasn't going to fulfil the orders on my own before my holiday which was only a couple of weeks after the show, we didn't get much sleep but we managed! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- forever.funny.artso lovely ))
- zandersandsonsHow lovely!!
- louisethomson52I'm so proud of you honey and love following your success xxx family love
- gingerpickleshop@zandersandsons thank you 😊
- gingerpickleshop@louisethomson52 aw thanks big cuz! Sending love your way 😘xx
- beauelle.ukBet your lovely mum finds the peeling very therapeutic!! My mum loves fiddly things like that 😂😍 #mumlove
- email@example.com haha she does indeed she enjoys watching Judge Rinder whilst doing it 😂
Log in to like or comment.