alltheworldisgreenI was tagged to name 3 things I am grateful for by dear Belinda @frangipani003. My first reaction was panic and the first question in my head was what will I write. That made me
think how easy it was to forget small, everyday, beautiful things around you when you are struggling with some problems in life.
Well, thank you Belinda for reminding me of that ❤. Well, the 3 things are:
1. My husband - Although he pisses me off from time to time ☺☺☺, he is truly my best friend. He accepts me just the way I am, with all my faults and occasional tantrums.
Since we both work from home, we get to spend each day together, which some people think is strange, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
2. I am grateful for all things cooking. This all started as a distraction from a very stressful period in our life and was something that literally kept me sane.
But now, I truly enjoy every moment while cooking, creating new recipes, learning about photography. It has brought so many good things into my life.
3. I am very grateful for new friends I've met here on Instagram. We all have our own struggles but most of the people here are very supportive and that's so amazing.
You all taught me so much. Six months ago, introvert as I am, I would never even consider writing something like this and sharing it with everyone.
And thanks to sweet and positive Belinda, here I am.
I tagged some of you in the picture if you could please share the 3 things you are grateful for today.
Today's smoothie was overnight oats with mango, matcha and spirulina topped with blueberries, strawberries, white chia seeds and puffed millet. Have a great evening ❤❤❤! #smoothie #smoothiebowls @smoothiebowls #smoothielove #smoothie_planet #smoothiebowl #smoothiejar
#eattherainbow #veganfoodshare #plantbased #whatveganseat #healthybreakfast #rawfood #veganfood #glutenfreevegan
#thefeedfeedvegan @thefeedfeed #ahealthynut @a.healthy.nut #letscookvegan #foodblogfeed #foodie_features #foodphotography
#veganheroes @veganshares #thrivemags #gloobyfood #bestofvegan #thehealthfoodedition @thehealthfoodedition
- email@example.com Thank you so much ❤️
- firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you dear Brigitte, you are very sweet ❤️❤️❤️. Hope you are having a nice and sunny day!
- alltheworldisgreen@krissimissii Thank you Krissi ❤️❤️❤️
- alltheworldisgreen@julya66 Thank you ❤️❤️❤️
- alltheworldisgreen@bellasvegankitchen Thank you Isabella ❤️, hope you are having a nice and sunny day!
- alltheworldisgreen@kubinski1234 Thank you ❤️
- alltheworldisgreen@sunshinehealthyliving Thank you so much Shafa ❤️❤️❤️. Enjoy your day!
- alltheworldisgreen@kapuluancoconut ❤️❤️❤️
- alltheworldisgreen@fitnfreelife ❤️❤️❤️
- myberkeleykitchen@alltheworldisgreen Nensi your photos are on fire lately! Congratulations dear 👏Have a lovely day
- ivadsgn@alltheworldisgreen Joj hvala ti 💚Za tvoj feed nemam ni dovoljno dobrih epiteta.. Veličanstven je. Još da nađem više vremena da sve fotke pregledam...😆Ali budem, polako. U svakom slučaju, veselim se tvojim novim kreacijama💕
- alltheworldisgreen@ivadsgn 💕💕💕
- lilolife.insideoutThank you for inviting us to share a little of your inner world. The connection made on Instagram between real people fascinates me. Beautiful pictures are everywhere but it's the sharing of perspectives that I value most. Hearing a little about your journey is so precious. Many of us struggle at times in our lives, it's part of the human experience. Yet it's nice to know your not alone ❤️ Thank you for tagging me. I'll play along soon
- photography_by_bapYummy 😋
- email@example.com 💕💕💕
- alltheworldisgreen@photography_by_bap 💕💕💕
- culinarypostcardsKrasan profil! 🤗
- firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you, Jessica 💕, you are so sweet! It is so true, this is so much more than sharing photos, it is about sharing experiences. And yes, it is nice to know that we are not alone. Sometimes, it feels so liberating to open up to people and trust them. And I am not very good with sharing my problems with other people, except my husband. Not only here on Instagram, but in life as well. I guess I don't want to bother people with that since everyone has its own struggles. But I definitely work on that because I don't think that's a very healthy attitude. Hopefully in 30-40 years, I'll be normal, ha,ha. Have a lovely evening my friend! Things will get better for sure 😃💕!
- alltheworldisgreen@culinarypostcards Hvala 💕💕💕
Log in to like or comment.