quitwiningFirst Sunday in a while we haven't had anything pulling us away from the house. The cleaning and organizing bug bit me hard. Since January I have more or less been single parenting during the week due to hubby's busy schedule. It's like this every year and I never remember what a toll it takes on me or what an adjustment it is to transition back to our usual divide and conquer approach to life. I'm thrilled to have him back but I'm terrified details will get missed. So, it's back to using the kitchen chalkboards to keep us on track. Happy Sober Sunday, friends. 💕
#parents #schedule #mother #sobermom #soberlife #sober #sobriety #addiction #recovery #alcoholfree #recover #teetotaler #teetotal #wedorecover #hope #strength #love #inspire #inspiration #courage #liveyourtruth #quitwining #authentic #empower
- thejoywarriorOMGosh! I love those cabinets!!!! November & December are my single parenting months bc Hubby has peak season at UPS & he's a supervisor so zero calling in. It's how it's always been. How do we do it? AND it is weird to get them back, right? Although, now I need him more than I ever have bc of the failing of my surgery in Dec. & the wreckage & quality of life it has left me. All the times & years I got use to doing it without him all year really, and yet, he has stepped up as if he's been in our game all along. I never really think about it til I read your post. It's always been really just me all year long & now it's more is for the first time in 13 years since we had my son. Thank you for this post. For making me think, go deeper. Lift a bit of guilt I have for asking for help from my spouse. Big LOVE to you my sober SISTER! 💙
- beyond_the_bottleThose cabinets are a great idea!!! ❤️
- heartleighI LOVE that!
- off.the.rocksAwesome chalkboard cupboards!💕
- to50andbeyondI love your kitchen!!😍😍
- quitwining@thejoywarrior Thank you! We do it out of necessity. Without even thinking. And so weird to have him back. Big love to you too my sober sister!! 💗
- quitwining@beyond_the_bottle Thanks!
- quitwining@to50andbeyond Thank you! I totally DIYed it six years ago with the help of a friend who's a home design blogger. The floor is still 1970s linoleum that gets divots if you drop something on it. 😂
Log in to like or comment.