francesvintageLoud and proud 💋💪🏻
Back in stock our best selling pin from @littlearrowshop
Open today 12-5
- marypoppinbttles@hayleefinn you need that pin
- hayleefinn@marypoppinbttles so how much do u love me
- charmingcjI wish you wouldn't bring politics into your store. Remember, Trump won because the majority voted for him. No matter how loud the others are....that means you are putting items in mamy customers' faces who don't agree with you. It's not healthy or relevant. Hillary lost. Let's see some items with positive messages. Thanks. @francesvintage
- beemo94Love these!!!
- nmanlyThis will be my next purchase. Thank you for not being afraid to post these wonderful items you have in your store. 😘
- tmvalls84Do you have any pins that say proud to be a #deplorable? Otherwise I'm with @charmingcj
- annepoeAwesome! Love it and love your shop!
- peanutgallerynotes@charmingcj I think it's relevant to the store if it's a best seller, which they mention in the caption. In the context of your experience maybe this isn't a positive message but it is to others which is likely why it's a bestseller.
- charmingcj@tmvalls84 I would buy an #adorabledeplorable pin!
- hannahrae142I love those earrings! How much are they?!?!! @francesvintage
- francesvintage@hannahrae142 $15❤
Log in to like or comment.